When we are down in dumps or when it’s not the best of the days,
- They essentially meet to hear us patiently,
- They do not judge us, but try and understand us,
- They make their best-est efforts to cheer us and help us become stronger,
- They send us positive notes, sometimes hopeful songs are dedicated too,
- And, sometimes they try their humor elements too… just to bring a smile on our face…
And, that’s how special my friends are. God, thanks for carefully choosing them for me. I am truly humbled. Life becomes easier to have special people around.
Have a great weekend!